Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sittin at a TA in Corfu New York

I have been thinking about how much power you could wield being able to create money out of thin air. You could buy influence on your every whim. Oh if someone's price just went from 1.5 million to 10 million (or billion) for their influence over a situation, hey it would be no problem.. let me add a couple of digits to that account... and how many of your friends could use a little more money for some favors we need done. Just think of how much power you have to influence business. You get the money.. sorry you don't. Oh the Federal government needs a few billion for whatever reason.. there you go, I just created that money out of nothing.. and oh by the way, I need that interest payment from you citizens at your earliest convenience.

The description above is the power of the Federal Reserve Corporation. The Fed is a privately owned central bank. The Fed is no more a part of the Federal government than Federal Express. There is more information all about the unconstitutional Fed and why the Fed needs to be abolished here. OK, I'll get off my soap box.

It's a beautiful day here in Corfu. There's a nice breeze.. clear blue skies and this part of the country is very pretty. I'm doing my laundry... just had a nice long shower. This TA's showers are newly remodeled with tile all round. Everything works nicely. I just had a Big Rig Rueben sandwich. The Rueben was a favorite sandwich of my father's. There was a little hole in the wall restaurant in Lucerne Valley CA that had a good rueben.. my dad would stop there for that sandwich every time we drove through that area. He would buy alfalfa hay from a guy down there off of Rabbit Springs Rd by the name of Paul Carson.. we'd be down there once a week to buy hay for the stables my family operated during the summers in Big Bear Lake area of Southern California back in the late 60's early 70's. Like so many business's that have come and gone by the whim of the insurance industry.. the stables where people could rent our horses by the hour for treks into the woods to observe the natural beauty of the area.. are gone. The liability insurance put my dad out of business.. That little place in Lucerne is gone now.. and so is my dad. But hey, we are all extensions of Source Energy.. all of our relationships are eternal just like we are eternal beings. This concept or belief is a newer one for me. There is more information about Source and the Law of Attraction here.

Gotta go.. my laundry is done.. and we need to get back on the road.

No comments: